tisdag 3 april 2007

11 weeks


This week, Bjorn is 11 weeks old, almost 3 months now! He is finally sleeping a lot more during the night, which is a nice treat, but it is funny that I feel more tired now when i wake up than when he slept 2-3 hrs?? Last night we were up watching the NCAA championship game, Bjorn was very excited, or maybe I was so excited he felt my excitement and got excited too : - ) . Pappa won his work pool, $25o, hence the excitement, hehehehe. I always wonder if Bjorn will like sports, and if so, what sports will he like and what may he want to play? I hope he will enjoy soccer so we can go to the park together and kick the ball around on weekends : - ) , and then play a little hockey in the driveway and on the local hockey rinks in the winter time....

Only time will tell, and the way time flies, I am sure it will feel like months as years fly by...

Inga kommentarer: