måndag 18 maj 2009

Sing me a song "Kakka"


Snuggle time


Freja wants to stand all the time now.


For some reason, Bjorn calls me "Kakka" from time to time, he knows it is not my name, but he thinks it is funny and we all had a good laugh over it this evening at bedtime. Bedtime came a little late tonight as we went to Wal-mart so Bjorn could pick out a toy. We had told him for weeks that if went to the potty to poop, we would buy him a Handy Manny tool, so tonight when I noticed him starting in his diaper, I ran with him to the bathroom, off with the pants and his diaper and he finished on his potty!



Our little fire guy


He was very excited when he got to pick out his own Handy Manny tool, hopefully this bribe will get him started to go on his own and eventually no diapers!

Tonight I started singing Imse, Vimse, Spindel for him, I usually sing a few other songs, but I thought I should try something else, which was a hit, he loved it! He kept saying, sing "ImseVimse" Pappa,and I sang it over and over, hehehe. I need to learn more Swedish songs, I have not done so well with the Swedish lately, it has been so easy talking to him and Freja in English, but I need to do better, or they will not learn.


Freja outside in the wagon, her favorite is the pink buggy


Inga kommentarer: