tisdag 11 september 2007

Pappa's Birthday!

This past Sunday was my 33rd birthday, I mean 23rd birthday ; - ) , hehehe. I woke up with Bjorn and Laura and Laura made us some breakfast, cinnamon rolls, eggs, sausage and OJ, it was delicious! After breakfast we opened gifts, Bjorn had bought me a new Starbucks coffee mug and a pound of some yummy coffee, Laura bought me a gift certificate to Amazon, a hand-saw, and a metal rake. The certificate is towards a camera I am saving up for, a Digital SLR, Olympus 510.

After we opened gifts and got ready for the morning, Per and Becky showed up, Laura had secretly invited them to celebrate my birthday : - ) , that was a nice surprise! We all drove out to Wallingford's farm where we picked some apples, unfortunately because of the heavy rain, we did not stay long, but long enough to get a few pounds of apples. After apple picking we went to Da Vinci's for lunch (yummo!), and after lunch we all came back to our house for some coffee.

In the evening, Laura, Bjorn and I just relaxed as we were all very tired from a busy day. Thank you Bjorn and Laura for a wonderful birthday!

4 kommentarer:

Lena sa...

GRATTIS i efterskott, vännen! Dags att uppdatera presentationen av dig själv i bloggen?? KRAMEN!

Lena sa...

GRATTIS i efterskott! Tänkte på dig hela dagen, men blev inte färdig att maila eller messa. Det låter som du hade en väldigt härlig dag, min vän! Hoppas du skriver till mig snart. KRAMEN!

Lena sa...

PS. Björn är urgullig! DS.

ninamy sa...

Grattis i efterskott! Hoppas att allt är bra med er. / Nina, Niklas & Sofie