fredag 2 februari 2007

Svenska Bocker

Last night we received a package from Farmor and Farfar Ricky : - ) , there were some clothes and a few books for Bjorn, one of my favorites, Alfons Aberg : - ) . I remember reading those books and watching the shows growing up, it is fun to see a lot of those "classics" are still around for today's children. As he gets older I have a couple of movies for him, Pelle Svanslos, Tjorven, Batsman och Skrallan, and I would like to collect some of the other Astrid Lindgren movies, like Emil, Madicken, Karlsson pa Taket, etc.

People ask me what it feels like to have become a parent, and it is the most amazing feeling I have ever felt in my life, there are no words to describe it, when I come home after a long day and sit down with him in my lap, it feels like all the bad things of the day goes away. I am so happy Laura has a chance to be home with him, she is such a wonderful Mamma to Bjorn and so patient with him, even now as he is waking up more frequently and Laura is fighting a cold of her own (which she caught from Bjorn). I talked to him on the phone today, Laura will call me up at work and then put the phone by his ear and she says when I start talking he looks really serious and is very quiet, he's probably wondering where the voice is coming from : - )

Inga kommentarer: